The 4TB d2 Professional USB 3.1 Type-C External Hard Drive from LaCie features a USB 3.1 Type-C port that's compatible with Thunderbolt 3 devices. In case your system isn't equipped with a Type-C port, it comes with a Type-C to Type-A adapter. Inside is a Seagate BarraCuda Pro enterprise-class drive, which spins at 7200 rpm and offers data transfer rates of up to 240 MB/s. In addition to its warranty, this drive includes a five-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan as well as a one-month membership to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan.
The essential addition to SSD-based laptops and all-in-one computers with limited storage capacity, the latest d2 USB-C desktop drive massively expands capacity of 4 TB for professional bandwidth-intensive creative applications. The LaCie d2 Professional performs perfectly on Macs and PCs alike and also features Seagate BarraCuda Pro enterprise-class hard drives for industry-leading performance and reliability.
- USB-C connector for next-generation computers
- 4 TB of capacity to help protect massive photo libraries, video footage, and files
- Speeds of up to 240 MB/s for all your workflows
- Seagate BarraCuda Pro enterprise-class drive for industry-leading performance and reliability
- USB 3.0 universal compatibility for Mac and PC
- Aluminium unibody for reduced noise and vibration
- Backed by industry-leading 5-year limited warranty
- 5-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan
- 1-month complimentary membership to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan