The 8x52 BL-HD Series Binocular from Minox combines phase-corrected prisms, high density (HD) glass, anti-reflective multicoated optics, and anomalous partial dispersion (APD) lens elements, to create an optical system with well-rounded performance in all light conditions. The phase-corrected prisms and HD glass increase resolution and contrast, while the APD elements reduce chromatic aberration, that produce clear and bright images with true color representation across the entire field of view without distortion.
Its lightweight polycarbonate housing reduces fatigue from long use while being impact, temperature, and corrosion-resistant. An open-bridge configuration further cuts the weight, while providing a sure grip whether you're using them with one hand or two. The optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and o-ring sealed for fogproof performance and they are rated to be submersible to 16 feet. Twist-up eyecups let you customize the eye relief whether you wear glasses or not.
- 8x magnification
- 52mm objective lenses
- Phase-corrected roof prisms for increased image resolution and contrast
- High Density (HD) glass increases image color, contrast, resolution, and brightness
- Anomalous partial dispersion lens elements reduce chromatic aberration for truer color representation
Use and Handling
- Knurled center focus wheel
- Right-eye dioptric adjustment for crisp focusing
- Open-bridge design reduces weight and provides a more secure hold
- Twist-up eyecups provide customized eye-relief with or without eye-wear