Give your photographic passions an adrenaline injection with the exceptionally powerful D7100.
Surprisingly light and compact for a feature-packed and durable body, it delivers superior DX performance to take your photography to the next level. By not employing an optical low pass filter (OLPF), the D7100 makes the most of its 24.1-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor to sharply capture even the finest textures in crisp high resolution. Its 51-point autofocus (AF) system offers you rapid and ultra accurate image capture at professional level. Drop, water and dust resistant, with magnesium alloy top and rear covers, this high-spec DSLR shoots continuously at 6 fps, gives an extra telephoto effect with innovative 1.3x crop function and has ISO sensitivity of 100-6400, bringing superb results in poorly-lit environments or fast-moving action.
Shoot with viewfinder or Live View, apply special effects in real time for stills or Full HD movies, and send images wirelessly* to your smart device for sharing on social media - the D7100 puts exceptional control in your hands, wherever you go, whatever you do.
- 24.1-megapixel DX format CMOS sensor, with no OLPF for extreme image sharpness on even the finest details.
- EXPEED 3 image processor for high speed operation, vibrant colour reproduction and enhanced noise reduction.
- ISO sensitivity of 100-6400, extendable to 25600 for exceptional low light performance.
- Professional level AF system utilising 51 focus points - 15 of which are cross-type, for rapid and precise autofocus.
- 6 fps continuous shooting to ensure you always capture that fast action shot.
- 1.3x crop function, expanding the possibilities of DX format with extra telephoto effect, faster speed (up to 7 fps) and extra wide AF coverage.
- 2016-pixel RGB metering sensor with Scene Recognition for highly accurate metering for exact exposures - optimising auto exposure (AE), autofocus (AF) and auto white balance (AWB) for supreme accuracy.
- Full HD D-Movie - 1080p up to 60i/50i and 30p/25p/24p, for smooth movie recording.
- High performance viewfinder with approximately 100% frame coverage and 0.94x magnification.
- High-intensity LCD monitor offers an 8cm/3.2 inch 1229k-dot wide-angle view.
- Conveniently portable - powerful features packed into a compact body weighing just 690g.
- Durable body with magnesium alloy covers - sealed for dust, weather and drop resistance.
- Dual SD memory card slots allow overflow and backup recording or set to record RAW and JPEG individually.
- Accessible usability functions - improved 'i' button and Spot White Balance for quick and precise white balance setting in Live View.
- Active D-Lighting (ADL) retains details in highlights and shadows for well-balanced images.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) combines two shots within a single shutter release to create detailed images of high contrast scenes.
- Effects Mode allows selected effects to be applied to both stills and movies in Live View.
- Wireless connectivity* - compatible with WU-1a Mobile Adapter.
- With acclaimed NIKKOR lenses you can take full advantage of the camera’s 24.1 megapixels and 1.3x crop mode to create exceptional images and enjoy the portability of DX lenses.
- Remote operation - easily control key camera functions remotely with optional WR-R10 and new H1104 wireless transceivers and WR-T10 wireless transmitter.
* Compatible with iOS and Android smart devices. This feature requires use of a dedicated Wireless Mobile Utility application that can be downloaded for free from Google Play™ and the Apple App Store™. Android, Google, Google Play, YouTube, and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.