At ITBEX UK Ltd T/A Digital Outlet we recognise how important is to keep your personal information safe and secure.
We are totally committed to ensuring that your online shopping experience is completely private and when you give us your name, address, credit card, contact details, or any other personal details we promise to keep them safe and secure and we promise never to share them with anyone outside of Digital Outlet.
The digitaloutlet.co.uk website is totally secure. The Digital Outlet website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology which is the most advanced level of security that is currently available for online purchasing. When you are in a secure area of the website, such as the checkout screens, you should see a solid padlock in your browser status bar which indicates that the encryption is taking place.
We take your personal privacy very seriously and are committed to ensuring that your details are kept confidential and are only used in providing you with exceptional customer service.
We promise that:
- We will never sell your personal details to any outside company
- Unless specifically authorised by you, we will not pass on your details to any third party company for mailing or marketing purposes
When you make a purchase from the Digital Outlet website we collect certain personal information from you. All this information is held on secure servers and Digital Outlet fully complies with all obligations required of the data protection act, GDPR, and current consumer legislation.
What information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- First name, surname and title
- Contact information such as telephone number & email address
- Demographic information such as address, IP address & postcode
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Placing, processing and dispatching your order(s).
- Internal record keeping
- Analyse demographic and geographical location data via Google Analytics using cookies.
- Provide you with website sharing services and social network connectors
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products & special offers
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Email marketing services
From time to time, we may contact you regarding offers and updates on our products and services. These emails may be personalised to contain your name for promotional reasons. We use some third party institutions to handle the processing and fulfilment of your order. They receive the information needed to do this and all such institutions are under strict contractual obligations to keep your personal information secure and private.
Credit Card Fraud Prevention
Digital Outlet have recently introduced additional security in the way that your credit card is processed.
‘Verified by Visa’ and ‘MasterCard SecureCode’ are services that are provided directly by the bank or organisation that issued your card and you need to be registered with them to take advantage of this additional security.
Once you are registered you will be prompted to enter 3 digits from your private password during the payment screen of the checkout process.
Please note: This is not your digitaloutlet.co.uk login password. If you do not know or have forgotten your Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode, please contact them.
Find out more here:
Verified by Visa
Phishing is the process of tricking someone into passing over personal or sensitive information. This can be done in an email format or through a phone call from someone pretending to be from an official and legitimate source.
Do not share your personal information with anyone claiming to be from Digital Outlet. If we need to take an alternative payment method or other personal information from you, we will ask you to call us back on our main customer services number.
If you think someone is attempting to deceive you into passing over your details, please let us know immediately.